You should view and modify the default settings before importing a product. Except for price rules, most settings can be used with their default values.
# Price rules
When importing products from AliExpress to your store, prices will be set by these rules.
You can modify prices when importing products as well.
Price rules can be set by range.
If the price on AliExpress is $188, then by default the price will be set to $188*1.8 in your store.
# Shopify settings
- Import a product as a draft or published.
- whether import reviews automatically.
# Reviews widget
- Star colors, font size, heading text, etc.
- When a customer writes a review, set the status to draft or publish directly. The default value is draft. Reviews must be approved before being published on the frontstore.
# Reviews import
- Defaultly, review rates under 4 will be trashed..
- Imported review as a draft or published.
- Block some reviews by keywords. Multi-keywords separated by commas